Process of developing an opinion of value, for real property,
REAL PROPERTY APPRAISAL
- Appraisal of Industrial Assets: property, plants and equipments (PPE)
- Appraisal of Real Estates: land, residential and commercial, retail spaces, shopping malls, hotels and hospitality properties.
- Stock and Inventory Valuation
- Power Plants, Gasoline Stations
- And Other Tangible Assets
Real property appraisal is usually required to support corporate actions such as transfer of ownership, initial public offerings, credit collateral, insurance, and financial reporting i.e. purchase price allocation, impairment test, and fair value accounting.