Co-founder of RSR who has joined the company since its first inception as Ruky & Rekan and is widely viewed as Ruky’s successor.
He has more than 25 years of experiences, his penchant to find and explore a variety of references and literatures make him a competent and an outstanding practitioner in the valuation business.
He has a wide experience in business valuation and corporate finance advisory. He often involved in corporate action plans for mergers, acquisitions or divestment, and has demonstrated his capability by successfully assisted several backdoor listing transactions.
He is a frequent instructor in various business valuation trainings at MAPPI, and often a resource person for standard and regulation making in business valuation by appraiser associations, capital market and other related authorities.
- Master in Management (Prasetya Mulya Business School – Strategic Management Program)
- Graduate in Industrial Engineering, Bandung Institute of Technology
- Registered in Bapepam-LK under license No. 09/PM/STTD-P/B/2010
- Registered Public Valuer in Ministry of Finance under license No. B-1.10.00269
- Accredited Business Valuer, Certified by MAPPI No : 00-S-01349
- Member of the USP MAPPI Testing Committee, the period 2017-2020
- Committee for the Establishment of Indonesian Valuation Standards, the period 2017-2020